Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twain Shalle Be One Flessh


  • I should have listened to Mooder. You're never going to putte thatte bookcase up, are you?

  • Oh leve yt out! They're not doing any harme here, are they?

  • How am I ever going to ynvite anyboddie in for a coffee? they take one looke and see your pile of books and the next thinge they're askynge me if I can rede theryn. As yf!

  • Alright, I'll go have a word with Giles Forrester about getting some plankes and stuff

  • No, on seconde thoghts! You just move them into your studdie so I've got somewhere to put dinner.

  • Alright sweetherte. What we having tonight?

  • You aske me thatte everich night and I tell you the same thinge everich night. Pottage.

  • Againe? Butte faith! yt ys the thrid night thys weeke we've hadde pottage. What do you spend the houskeepyng on?

  • Verily! I sholde mak you doe the shoppynge then maybe you'll see how farre five pense farthinge goes

No comments: